CIEH Food Safety
These qualifications have been developed to address the growing need to make learning more relevant to specific business environments and meet the National Occupational Standards.
Who needs this qualification?
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Typical environments may include pubs, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and retail environments, food and drink manufacturers, hospitals, care homes, schools, and prisons. Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
Accredited by CIEH.
Why this training is important
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensure that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
One day (9.30am to 4pm).
£135 per person (excluding VAT). If you are an employer making more than one booking click here to contact us about possible discounts available.
A light lunch will be provided on the day.
Either at the your premises or at CTEM head office:
2–4 Clinton Terrace
Click here for directions.
To arrange training at your premises click here to contact us.
- Firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved.
- Understanding of how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking and handling).
- Confidence and expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
Contact us to book into the next available date.